Friday, April 25, 2008

The Swan at WDW

I stayed at the Swan on my last trip to Disney because all the DVC rooms were taken! I couldn't believe it, there wasn't even a 2 bedroom available. The room was very nice but the beds were heavenly, so soft. Every morning there is a copy of USA Today outside your door.

These beautiful lights are at check in, the picture doesn't do them justice though.


And if you've never been to the Swan you have to go on your next Disney trip and just walk through. The place smells incredible. Everytime some would walk thru those big revolving doors they would take big breaths. You can buy the fragrance and the plug in fan for $139 then it costs you $39 a month for a new plug in. They also have candles but they are expensive for the size.

If you need any info or help planning a trip to Walt Disney World, I'd be happy to help. Just email me at: info@tropicaltravelandadventures.com

2 comments:

Tink *~*~* said...

I LOVE that smell at the Swan! When my niece and I were there in February, we could not get enough of it. Mmmmm, Swan!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Very nice, havn't been there